Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My Poor Toes

Well my weekend was pretty relaxing. Saturday we slept in, didn't do much until late afternoon. We ran a few erronds and signed up for sam's club memberships. Wandered Sam's to see what they had and went home. Sunday was about the same. We went to a business outlet store and bought a used office chair for way cheap. Since I sit at the computer 2-4 hours a day working I needed to find something a little more back friendly than what we had. We picked up some pizza from papa murphy's and headed home to watch the super bowel. Made it to half time of the game and that is when I broke my toes. I watched the half time show and then decided to go to the front window to look outside and see how bad it was raining outside. While on my journey to the front of the house I ramed my left foot into one of our dining room chairs. I heard a pop and felt a shooting pain in my two middle toes. I was holding Ethan so I did everything I could not to pee my pants or drop him. OOH it gets even better. I managed to stub the same toes 15 minutes later in my bedroom on a suitcase that I hadn't put away yet. Sooo when I woke up Monday morning two of my little toes were a nice shade of purple. It has derailed my eliptical workouts but it does give me an excuse to put more time in on the second nursing home manual I have. It is small enough I may be able to finish it in week.

Well need to get the kids up and ready for the day. Chat with you guys later.

Amanda

No comments: