Hope everyone made it through the storm last night with out any damage. Around 7:30 last night Gabby was going through her bedtime routine and all of a sudden it sounded like the big bad wolf huffed and puffed and tried to blow our house down. It quickly turned to rain, then hail and ended 15 minutes later. We went from 50 degrees to 20 in the matter of an hour. Travis has a brother who lives in Clermont where they said a possible tornado was sighted so we called them to make sure everything checked out ok with them and it did.
Well during the day yesterday I did the clean the house catch-up game. I had spent a lot of time on my nursing home manual makeing sure I finished by this past monday that I had neglected some to the domestic duties I do so well. Soo I did 5 loads of laundry, swept and mopped a couple rooms and did a couple loads of dishes while still finding time to make dinner/dessert, help Gabby with her homework and keep Ethan entertained. I can't understand why I can't loose any weight since I never seem to stop moving. Anyway I get to tackle the kitchen and bathroom today. Soo now that you know what excitement lies ahead for me I will chat with you guys later.
Amanda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment